Skip to content
- Born in Tokyo in 1974. Shinobu (not Shinobi) means patience (and Shinobi means Ninja.)
- Started a professional career in the corporate admin for an Internet venture. Experienced booming and bursting of the dot-com bubble.
- Left Japan at the age of 30 in 2004 to attend a business school. Learned a lot about the business as well as American drinking culture, including but not limited to the keg stand.
- Worked for a multinational automotive manufacturer in the IT management for 10 years. Legacy migration, offshore development, global assignments, and lease cars for free.
- Now working for a start-up sake brewery.